Popular Posts

Friday, October 8, 2010

Ask Dr Safaie dental questions!

Hi Guys!

As a cosmetic, implant, and general dentist, I was thinking I could help as many people as possible by sharing my dental expertise through my dental-related experiences, commonly asked questions, and even answering as many dental related questions as I can by posting them all in a blog separate from my webpage! I hope people will find this to be really helpful and informative in making their dental decision making.

DrSafaie~
www.DashingDentistry.com
818-788-3384

2 comments:

Dariace said...

Hi Dr Safaie, hope you are doing well . I am currently 29 and am debating to start my education path to Dental school . I am aware that it will take at least 7 years. I currently am a Commercial pilot ,but do not feel that there is job security in my field . If there is any advice you can give me on switching careers and the outlook of Dentistry I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time and efforts.

Arash from florida

Unknown said...

Hi,
It is very nice and informative post. I read this post and it is giving me a lot of knowledge about dentistry. Thanks for sharing very fruitful post with us. Keep Posting.

Master The Aesthetic Xtreme